Xanitrol is a combined slimming product containing four active ingredients. Xanitrol includes green tea extract, green coffee extract, garcinia cambogia extract and banaba extract. Each of these natural ingredients contributes to the significant weight loss.
- Green tea extract contains active ingredients (including L-theanine, epigallocatechin) that stimulate thermogenesis.
- Green coffee extract contains active ingredients (including chlorogenic acid) that help to maintain a healthy insulin level and normal glucose metabolism.
- Garcinia cambogia extract contains Hydroxycitric acid that does not only cause thermogenic effect, but also maintains carbohydrate metabolism.
- Banaba extract contains Corosolic acid that just as chlorogenic acid maintains glucose metabolism and healthy insulin level.
In addition, the extracts of green tea and green coffee contain caffeine that increases wakefulness, the level of energy and causes diuretic effect. Due to the effects active ingredients of Xanitrol provide, this natural slimming product:
- Promotes fat burning
- Decreases the rate of fat absorption
- Prevents the increase of body fat percentage
The developer of Xanitrol slimming product is InQpharm company. At the international market of weight loss products, Xanitrol slimming product can be sold under different trade names.
In Malaysia, Xanitrol natural fat burner is more known under the trademark Zenoctil. In Romania, Denmark, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands and Spain, over-the-counter fat burner – Xanitrol is sold under the trade name XL-S.
It should be noted that natural fat burners containing the extracts of green tea, green coffee and garcinia cambogia are very popular not only in the European countries, but also in the USA.
One of the largest US manufacturers and distributors of natural slimming products containing the listed ingredients is RDK Global company. The most popular slimming medicine by RDK Global is Phen375.