Diet pills Sibutramine have dozens of contraindications for the use that limit their prescription to a large number of people, suffering from excess weight and obesity. One should note that reasons, hindering the use of Sibutramine pills, may arise before the onset of drug therapy of obesity. Therefore one should immediately inform his therapist about any allergic reactions, occurring in the period of of the use of Sibutramine diet pills.
Sibutramine must be discontinued in case during the drug therapy, patient:
- was diagnosed with hypersensitivity to the active substance Sibutramine Hydrochloride or inactive pharmaceutical ingredients;
- noticed the symptoms of depression, anxiety or mental disorders.
Also Sibutramine diet pills are contraindicated for patients:
- under 18 years old and over 65 years old;
- who take MAO inhibitors*;
- with diagnosed bulimia or anorexia;
- with severe renal and (or) hepatic insufficiency;
- with eye disorders (glaucoma);
- with hyperactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism);
- abusing (previously abusing) medications, drugs or alcohol;
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Patients with heart disorders and (or) vascular disease (cerebrovascular; cardiovascular) can take Sibutramine diet pills only after having passed special diagnostic tests. Having cardiovascular risk factors, diet pills Sibutramine must be only taken under the supervision of a doctor.
*Weight loss pills Sibutramine are administered for obesity treatment within at least 14 days after termination of the use of MAO inhibitors.