- 1 • What results can I achieve using Adipex 37.5mg?
- 2 • Is there any risk of obesity relapse after termination of Adipex 37.5mg?
- 3 • How to avoid weight gain after I stop using Adipex 37.5mg?
- 4 • What long-term side effects may occur when using Adipex 37.5mg?
- 5 • Does Adipex 37.5mg have some negative effect on heart?
- 6 • Can I take sleeping pills together with Adipex 37.5mg?
- 7 • Can Adipex 37.5mg increase the metabolic rate?
- 8 • What happens in overdosage of Adipex 37.5mg?
- 9 • Can I continue using Adipex 37.5mg pills in difficulty breathing?
- 10 • Can I take Adipex 37.5mg pills in early pregnancy?
- 11 • What birth control pills can be combined with Adipex 37.5mg?
- 12 • Can I plan conception after Adipex 37.5mg withdrawal?
- 13 • Is there any alternative to Adipex 37.5mg weight loss pills?
• What results can I achieve using Adipex 37.5mg?
For 3 months of using Adipex 37.5mg diet pills, people can lose up to 15% of their body weight. Patients can only achieve maximum weight loss, if they use Adipex 37.5mg weight loss tablets in combination with regular physical exercises and a low-calorie diet.
• Is there any risk of obesity relapse after termination of Adipex 37.5mg?
A gradual weight loss by means of Adipex 37.5mg provides a stable and long-term result. The weight regain after the termination of using Adipex 37.5mg capsules may occur only if a person returns to his previous lifestyle.
• How to avoid weight gain after I stop using Adipex 37.5mg?
A balanced diet and regular physical activity help to reduce the risk of weight regain. During the use of Adipex 37.5mg slimming pills, a person develops proper eating behavior. Healthy diet and active lifestyle after the withdrawal of Adipex 37.5mg capsules help to avoid body mass regain, as well as reduces weight.
• What long-term side effects may occur when using Adipex 37.5mg?
Long-term side effects are: headaches, depression and insomnia. If long-term side effects of Adipex 37.5mg are mild, they do not require any special treatment. If Adipex 37.5mg causes severe side effects, then a person can be prescribed a symptomatic treatment. Sometimes, when long-term severe side effects appear, doctors recommend to stop using Adipex 37.5mg diet capsules.
• Does Adipex 37.5mg have some negative effect on heart?
After the use of Adipex 37.5mg slimming capsules, the blood pressure and the heart rate may increase. Usually, these side effects are slightly pronounced, pass quickly and do not require a special treatment. To reduce the risk of side effects, do not combine Adipex 37.5mg pills with other CNS stimulants. If you have difficulty breathing and rapid heartbeat, after the use of Adipex 37.5mg diet pills, then you should stop using this anorexigenic drug.
• Can I take sleeping pills together with Adipex 37.5mg?
Please note that almost all sleeping pills remove the cause of sleep disorder by acting in the CNS. Adipex 37.5mg also stimulates the CNS. An excessive stimulation of the CNS may cause severe side effects. For treatment of sleep disorders, different groups of sleeping pills can be used. The interactions between Adipex 37.5mg and sleeping pills have not been studied well.
• Can Adipex 37.5mg increase the metabolic rate?
Regardless of obesity severity, Adipex 37.5mg can increase the resting metabolic rate.
• What happens in overdosage of Adipex 37.5mg?
The most common symptoms of overdosage of Adipex 37.5mg are: dizziness, tremor, difficult breathing, anxiety, nervousness, euphoria, tachycardia, seizures and coma. Overdosage of Adipex 37.5mg is accompanied by gastrointestinal disorders most of the times (nausea, diarrhea, vomiting or stomach cramps).
• Can I continue using Adipex 37.5mg pills in difficulty breathing?
Difficulty breathing when using Adipex 37.5mg capsules can be a symptom of some cardiovascular pathology (like pulmonary hypertension). Noticing this side effect, you should stop using Adipex 37.5mg.
• Can I take Adipex 37.5mg pills in early pregnancy?
Adipex 37.5mg (Phentermine) provides teratogenic effect and may cause potential threat for the fetus even at the stage of embryonic development. Therefore, Adipex 37.5mg weight loss drug is contraindicated during pregnancy.
• What birth control pills can be combined with Adipex 37.5mg?
Oral birth controls do not interact with Adipex 37.5mg, hence they can be used during the entire drug therapy. If plasma concentration of estrogen is very high, obese women are recommended to use birth control pills, containing progesterone only.
• Can I plan conception after Adipex 37.5mg withdrawal?
It is recommended to start planning conception only after a complete withdrawal of Adipex 37.5mg drug from the body (in 1-4 weeks after the use of the last Adipex 37.5mg dose).
• Is there any alternative to Adipex 37.5mg weight loss pills?
Some people have severe side effects after the use of Adipex 37.5mg weight loss capsules. In this case, Adipex 37.5mg capsules should be replaced by some other prescription anti-obesity drug (e.g. Sibutramine) or over-the-counter weight loss medication (e.g. Phen375).